● A simplified explanation of complex concepts to create powerful and flexible web applications.
What you will learn
● Build dynamic web applications interacting with servers using Vanilla.
● Get acquainted with best practices adopted by industry leaders, including Google and Facebook.
● Get access to work with popular libraries like ReactJS, jQuery, Angular, Ember, and Vue.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
2. The Developer’s Tools
8. Callbacks and Promises
9. AJAX and Interacting with Servers
10. Developing a Live Application!
11. Storing Data in Browsers
12. Debugging and Error Handling
13. Testing and Test Frameworks
14. Regular Expressions
15. Life after ES6
16. Tips and Tricks
About the Author
Rushabh Shah is a published technical author, content creator, technical mentor, and Senior UI Developer. He is also one of the founding members of an exciting AI startup by the name of Eugenie.ai. In his 5+ years of experience, he has interacted with several prominent clients, including the Indian Navy, Mondelez India, Colgate Palmolive, EY, RB, and many others.
Apart from his usual stint, Rushabh has also been an influential blogger and a content writer. His articles on SportsKeeda, Little Black Book (LBB), NearFox, Zomato, and other such platforms have garnered more than 600K views. His private blog has been nominated for four consecutive years at the national level.
- Size8.8 MB
- Length397 pages